Monday, October 31, 2011

Book Progress

Good Monday Morning!

Just a little Free to be Fit update.  I have spent quite a few hours lately, doing the third read-and-edit.  I finished the first part, which is 12 chapters and about 150 pages (draft format).  So funny how God sends confirmations to me.  I spent this week focused on the topics of "change" and "transformation".  Yesterday in Sunday school, what is on the board?  "Transformation" vs "Conforming".  Cool.  Then the man behind the pulpit starts in with his topic: The absence of the wrong thing does not = the right thing.  In other words, you gotta stop the bad habit and REPLACE it with the good one.  That's something else I gave thought to this week.  Joel Southerland did a superb job of communicating  difficult concept and it clarified so many things for me.

This week, I'm reading thru the third read-and-edit of part 1, then it will go out to a team of "readers" for comments and impressions.  Part 2's second read-and-edit will commence as soon as the sendout is finished.

On another note:  George and my "baby" girl turned 20 last week.  Know what that means?  WE SURVIVED!!!!!  We made it through all three teenagers unscathed!!  Ha Ha.  It is so hard to believe it's been 25 years of child-rearing.  I could not be any prouder of my kids.  My goal for them, from Day One has been very simple:  That they each would be right in the center of God's will for them.  It has never changed.  Amen, Lord, Amen.

Gotta run....Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment