Tuesday, November 17, 2009

F2BF Today - Taking Steps

Just a few words this morning as I am on the "go" with several household necessities.  I have barely made it to my office over the last week; I'm telling you, it's HARD to find blocks of time to sit and write.  Chapter 3 is with my editor friend and she is liking it.  That makes me feel good, but it also lights my desire to work on Chapter 4.  So my update is:  not much progress, but tons of desire.  There was a time when I didn't even have the desire to write.  That season is over.  
I am working on an article for a local Christian newspaper, "His Voice."  I need to finish that today along with painting a bathroom and hanging kitchen lights after a ceiling repair.  My big accomplishment yesterday was getting my dogs to the vet for nail trimming.  Does anyone else find that life's interruptions are frustrating?  I am taking steps to seeing my book in your hands.  Though they are small, they still count.  Steps are steps.  The key is to START.  If you don't take that first step, then there is no way the second step will come.  So, whatever it is that you need to START, take the step!  In Christ,


No comments:

Post a Comment