Saturday, November 14, 2009

Century Cycling in Claxton, GA

Very pleased to report that the Claxton, GA Cruisin' in the Country Century was a blast!  The LORD provided the best possible weather and the day was a gift from Him!  I performed very well, thanks again to Him.  How about some pictures?  OK, here they come.

Leaving the hotel enroute to Claxton.


Ready, Set, Go!


This is where I first began to sense fatigue.
 

This church hosted a rest stop!
 

There she blows!!  100 Miles!  Trouble was that my van was 5 miles away. Lovely.
 

Back at the van, very grateful and happy.  And DIRTY!  If I only had a shower!
 

Glory Be!!!!  The SBC's shower truck was onsite!!!!  Hallelujah!!!!
 

All cleaned up and feeling very accomplished!  Let's go home!!
 
It was a perfect cycling day, very light wind, highs in the 70's and the terrain was wonderful.  This was my last event for the year.  Next Century probably Dublin, GA in March 2010.  Right now, I just want to climb into my bed.




1 comment:

  1. Aww girl! ... Y'all are amazing. Glad all went well and you had a fun-filled day!!! Jan L.

    ReplyDelete