Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How is the book coming?

I finished Chapter 3 last evening, and took a look at Chapter 4.  I am not settled on how to title Chapter 4.  I had called it "The Truth,"  but that sounds too arrogant, like I have the corner on the truth, which I don't.  Then I thought about calling it "The Bottom Line."  That doesn't fit, either.  It's a chapter that discusses the purpose of food:  what it is for and what it is not for.  For example, food is not your friend; food is fuel.  That's the idea.  I would love to go directly to the writing now, but other things come first today....I have a house to clean and chauffeuring duties, too.  I think it's time to put on some loud praise music and whirl through this house with my dust rag.  Then, I can sit at my desk and watch the Chapter 4 revision unfold.

Thank you for taking the time to read...again, please pray for me.  I am charting unfamiliar ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment